martes, 13 de mayo de 2014

James Wappel Miniature Painting: The third time around...

James Wappel Miniature Painting: The third time around...: OK, the last of the Marneus conversions, this time with some WIP images. These give you a decent idea of where green stuff and brown stuff was used, etc. The helmet was made by cutting away part of it so that I could create that Grey Knight  shape.






Even more plastic bits were used on this version.


At last, some paint!


Each one of these had a very different personality.


As I looked at this one more closely, I can see that I had to replace
the wax parts of the purity seals as well.  I had lots of Ultramarine
symbols to get rid of!!!


Just like the other versions, this one weighed a ton.


Views from above...


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Mi lista de blogs